Students and recent and recent graduates of art schools present their work to an international group of professionals. Portfolio Review extends the opportunity for consultation to artists submitted through an open call.
Closed event. Duration: 120–180 min.
International members of the Portfolio Review Panel:
– Polish curator, artistic director and co-founder of Fotofestiwal Lodz in Poland. In 2013 he became the artistic director of the Triennial of Photography in Hamburg and since 2018 the curator of the Ciclo Biennial in Porto, Portugal.
– Scottish-German artist and editor, currently based in Amsterdam, where she works as editor of Foam Magazine.
– Austrian artist, curator of contemporary art and photography with a focus on conceptual strategies and abstraction in photography.
– Programme director of the f/stop festival in Leipzig. Manager, originally from Germany, working in the cultural field for a long time. She focuses on the themes of accessibility and inclusion in relation to audiences.
– Art critic and curator. Since 2016 she has been working on the dramaturgy of the Fotograf Festival, two years later she became its curator and since 2020 she has been the artistic director of the Fotograf Festival. She works as an independent curator and cultural project manager at various international and local levels in Prague, Brno, Leipzig and Budapest.